Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Dwayne Johnson - a jack of all trades?
Dwayne Johnson - a jack of all trades? [message #83189] Tue, 02 August 2016 14:30 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I think there are people who are super talented. I have watched three movies in which Dwayne has starred and they were never a disappointment. He was such an entertainer on Wrestlmania as well. What do you think of Dwayne?
Re: Dwayne Johnson - a jack of all trades? [message #83229 is a reply to message #83189] Thu, 04 August 2016 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
I think he's a good actor, but I'm not a fan of the types of movies he plays In. His family themed movies are OK though.
Re: Dwayne Johnson - a jack of all trades? [message #83234 is a reply to message #83229] Thu, 04 August 2016 14:56 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Nouri wrote on Thu, 04 August 2016 13:42
I think he's a good actor, but I'm not a fan of the types of movies he plays In. His family themed movies are OK though.

I loved his most recent movie called Central Intelligence, where he acted alongside Kevin Hart. He is an entertainer and I think being able to pull all those achievements is no mean fete. Which are some of these family themed movies? I could try watching them.
Previous Topic: IMDB pro
Next Topic: Decline in creativity?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:48:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout