Home » Audio » General » Musique Nomade
Musique Nomade [message #83114] Thu, 28 July 2016 07:27 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
This is a female quartet out of Canada that sings traditional music of native Canadian tribes. I found the site by accident and thought it was a nice, little gem amid what can be seen as the clutter of the internet.

http://www.musiquenomade.com/home-page#!/rising-moon
Re: Musique Nomade [message #83191 is a reply to message #83114] Wed, 03 August 2016 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
I love stuff like that. Not specifically that type of music, which is just fine, but small, unheard of people making music. Music can be inspiring regardless of the source.
Re: Musique Nomade [message #83280 is a reply to message #83114] Fri, 05 August 2016 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
Want to hear something relevant to an empty freeway in the western U.S. at 2 in the morning? I think that quartet fits the bill. It's spooky, but it's a good kind of spooky.
Re: Musique Nomade [message #83304 is a reply to message #83114] Fri, 05 August 2016 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
The quartet is bold and determined in choosing a path many people would not follow by any chance and I think finding purpose is of utmost importance in this life. I am sure a native Canadian will really enjoy this.
Re: Musique Nomade [message #83305 is a reply to message #83114] Fri, 05 August 2016 13:34 Go to previous message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
Their marketing seems to be top-notch as well. That is a very good way to gain a cult following. Something like this will never be mainstream, but everything about them seems professional and heart-felt.
Previous Topic: Warranty issues
Next Topic: Lighting at concerts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:24:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout