Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Decline in creativity?
Decline in creativity? [message #83089] Mon, 25 July 2016 23:21 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Do you miss Prison Break, 24, Lost or Revenge as I do? It seems to me like there is downward trend in the quality of TV series. You can hardly get one with say, 22 episodes, or can you?
Re: Decline in creativity? [message #83092 is a reply to message #83089] Mon, 25 July 2016 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I am not sure whether to call it a decline in creativity but I wish we'd have TV series with at least 18 episodes. There are many of them with just 10 to 13 episodes per season. Has it anything to do with cost of production?
Re: Decline in creativity? [message #83329 is a reply to message #83089] Tue, 09 August 2016 18:18 Go to previous message
basswithabass is currently offline  basswithabass
Esquire
I can't really agree that there's a decline in creativity, but I do certainly notice series are getting shorter. Creativity, I think, is on the rise if anything, especially with shows off the major networks. Bojack Horseman is one of my favorites right now, very creative indeed!
Previous Topic: Dwayne Johnson - a jack of all trades?
Next Topic: Batman Vs. Superman
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:43:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout