Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2 pi tower plans
2 pi tower plans [message #82959] Wed, 29 June 2016 21:37 Go to next message
wetsandals is currently offline  wetsandals
Esquire
Hi, could I have a copy of the plans to the 2 pi tower? Thanks.
Re: 2 pi tower plans [message #82969 is a reply to message #82959] Fri, 01 July 2016 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You've got mail!

Re: 2 pi tower plans [message #83762 is a reply to message #82959] Sat, 22 October 2016 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mauro2098 is currently offline  mauro2098
Esquire
Hi Wayne,
I would like to build a pair of 2 PI towers, I want to know about the purchase of drivers and crossover, if you can send me the plans and how much is shipping in Italy?
thank you
Re: 2 pi tower plans [message #83778 is a reply to message #83762] Sun, 23 October 2016 10:25 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I've sent plans to your email address.

The best way to get shipping quotes is to put an item in the shopping cart and begin the checkout process. It will ask you for your address and use that to calculate shipping by several methods and shippers. It doesn't ask for payment information until after it has calculated shipping costs, so this is a good way to check prices.

We also have a freight forwarder available. When you enter a non-USA address, the Bongo freight forwarder banner appears, allowing you to create an account. When you get to the checkout phase, click the Bongo banner, and create an account. They will provide a USA address, which you will then use in the Pi Speakers cart, by clicking "change address" and entering the Bongo-supplied address. This will then start a freight price recalculation in the shipping cart, and your prices will be much lower.

Previous Topic: DIY High-efficiency 2-way
Next Topic: 7Pi Plan Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:52:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout