Home » Audio » General » The HIsense H8 TVs
The HIsense H8 TVs [message #82923] Sun, 26 June 2016 09:54 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I never pay much attention to other TV brands apart from Samsung, LG and Sony. However, there have emerged new entrants into the market. I was wondering if anyone can comment on the audio quality of the Hisense range of TVs especially the H8 4K sets?
Re: The HIsense H8 TVs [message #83321 is a reply to message #82923] Sat, 06 August 2016 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
It is a Chinese brand, so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for good reviews about quality. If I were on the fence about this, which I'm not, I would look into what Province they are headquartered in. I believe it's the southwest provinces, the ones closest to Indo-Asia, that have a not-so-stellar business reputation.
Re: The HIsense H8 TVs [message #83330 is a reply to message #82923] Tue, 09 August 2016 23:05 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Hisense is a new brand but I think it is almost up there with the rest of the famous brands. I suppose it is worth trying out and I wouldn't completely not recommend it. Check out a few reviews online and you will see what I mean.
Previous Topic: Lighting at concerts
Next Topic: Wireless headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:20:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout