Home » Audio » Pro Sound » App for removing background noise
App for removing background noise [message #82862] Mon, 20 June 2016 03:14 Go to next message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
I'm trying to do some simple, fun recordings with my friends for our music. I know the solution is to have better recording tools, but we're too lazy to get one. Is there an app for phone or computer which can remove background noise decently?
Re: App for removing background noise [message #82868 is a reply to message #82862] Tue, 21 June 2016 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I have a friend of mine who is as curious with recordings as you are and there is this app called ClearRecordLite that I see him use on his Android phone. I am not sure if it is available on other platforms but you may want to download then check it out.
Re: App for removing background noise [message #82884 is a reply to message #82868] Fri, 24 June 2016 01:31 Go to previous message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
drake wrote on Wed, 22 June 2016 00:44
I have a friend of mine who is as curious with recordings as you are and there is this app called ClearRecordLite that I see him use on his Android phone. I am not sure if it is available on other platforms but you may want to download then check it out.

Thanks, drake. The app is available on other platforms too, so I will check it out. I've heard about an app called Audacity. It works pretty good to reduce noise and amplify the sound for a free app.
Previous Topic: Violins' strange shapes
Next Topic: Playing a fretless guitar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:18:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout