Home » Audio » General » Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speaker [message #82836] Thu, 16 June 2016 01:37 Go to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
What is the farthest distance that you can be from a Bluetooth speaker and still be able to use it? I bought one that cannot respond when I am 20 meters away. It has excellent sound quality but I do not prefer to keep moving with it when in the house.
Re: Bluetooth speaker [message #82844 is a reply to message #82836] Fri, 17 June 2016 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I think they can go up to 30 feet if there isn't any interference. At least, that's what mine does. I've also found something called an Amped Wireless Long Range Bluetooth Adapter that you hook into the speaker and it helps keep your system working at longer distances. Maybe you need something like that for your device.
Re: Bluetooth speaker [message #82845 is a reply to message #82836] Fri, 17 June 2016 12:55 Go to previous message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I think interference comes in the form of walls and other objects. It might be a good idea to get the adapter suggested by Lizah though I always dislike it when I have to go out of my way to sort out a technological inconvenience.
Previous Topic: Headphones shorting out in the same place
Next Topic: Fathers day
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:35:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout