Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Clasical music
Clasical music [message #82834] Thu, 16 June 2016 01:23 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Recently, I was reading for my exams. For the record, I have never been the type to study in a very quiet environment. So I go to YouTube to sample some music and after listening to classical music for about two hours, I begin developing interest.

Who are your favorite classical musicians? I have only heard of Beethoven.
Re: Clasical music [message #82856 is a reply to message #82834] Sat, 18 June 2016 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
Bach is good. When it comes to classical, the more mellow the better is my taste. I don't know many of the composers either, past or present, but You Tube does offer a very wide selection.
Re: Clasical music [message #82870 is a reply to message #82856] Tue, 21 June 2016 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Concorde wrote on Sat, 18 June 2016 18:46
Bach is good. When it comes to classical, the more mellow the better is my taste. I don't know many of the composers either, past or present, but You Tube does offer a very wide selection.

Indeed, I am learning quickly and now I can start listening to Bach. YouTube has a wide selection but I am a bit choosy at times. I have also heard people term this kind of music as boring but classical music is very soothing.
Re: Clasical music [message #82989 is a reply to message #82834] Wed, 13 July 2016 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I love to listen to Bach while I am painting, it's very relaxing for me. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Frederic Chopin. My favorite piece by him is 'Nocturne'. It's very sad sounding at times.
Re: Clasical music [message #83091 is a reply to message #82989] Mon, 25 July 2016 23:31 Go to previous message
Master
Lizah wrote on Wed, 13 July 2016 09:12
I love to listen to Bach while I am painting, it's very relaxing for me. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Frederic Chopin. My favorite piece by him is 'Nocturne'. It's very sad sounding at times.

Lizah, you must be a good painter. Do you do it professionally or just as a hobby? I am adding Frederic Chopin to my 'must-watch list'. Indeed this genre of music will never become irrelevant.
Previous Topic: Going to concerts
Next Topic: The Jungle Book
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:17:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout