Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Transgender Issue
The Transgender Issue [message #82710] Wed, 25 May 2016 01:56 Go to next message
decibel 12 is currently offline  decibel 12
Baron
What do you guys and gals think of all the news surrounding the transgenders and people who "identify" with an opposite sex? Personally, I think more uni-sex bathrooms are in order. What do you think?
Re: The Transgender Issue [message #82891 is a reply to message #82710] Sat, 25 June 2016 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
I think they come across as acting like children who just want attention. It's a public restroom people, is it really that important? I mean really, just hold it until you get home.
Re: The Transgender Issue [message #82909 is a reply to message #82710] Sun, 26 June 2016 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Public restrooms are fairly unsanitary aren't they? What kind of person fights for their "right" to use a public restroom? I'm with Silver, they're making noise just to make noise.
Re: The Transgender Issue [message #82911 is a reply to message #82710] Sun, 26 June 2016 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
I agree with the last two posts, the issue confuses the hell out of me.
I concede I may be too unsophisticated to understand.

Why not just use the restroom that you have the tools for?

Before a short twenty years ago, we had no ultrasound.
When you were born, the doctor looked between your legs and said to the mother- "congatulations, you just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!"

There you have it, use the girls room.
Re: The Transgender Issue [message #83123 is a reply to message #82710] Thu, 28 July 2016 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Good point Johnny. What you "feel" does not override what nature gave you. You can't just wish it away.

Transgenders are just gay people who take their feelings to whole other level.
Re: The Transgender Issue [message #83410 is a reply to message #82710] Mon, 29 August 2016 04:32 Go to previous message
Rodial
Chancellor
There are also safety issues concerning the unisex restroom idea. Virtually anyone would be able to claim they identify as transgender (without transitioning) and walk into the restroom of their choice. That's alarming.
Previous Topic: Your Headstone
Next Topic: The Cell Phone Did What?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:57:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout