Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » What Are You Listening To right Now?
What Are You Listening To right Now? [message #82708] Tue, 24 May 2016 22:35 Go to next message
decibel 12 is currently offline  decibel 12
Baron
I've been in a retro mood lately so I'm playing the Captain Fantastic CD by Elton John lately. I'll probably switch back the The Farm Dogs' Immigrant Sons CD later in the week.

What about you?
Re: What Are You Listening To right Now? [message #82736 is a reply to message #82708] Thu, 26 May 2016 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I've been listening to a lot of late 90's alternative punk music. There has been talk of two different concerts in my area for Weezer and Blink 182 and it got me back in the mood of the music that I used to listen to.
Re: What Are You Listening To right Now? [message #82785 is a reply to message #82708] Sat, 04 June 2016 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
I was searching for songs for my friend's wedding. She's a fan of Korean songs, so I'm glad when I found this song. It doesn't look popular because the views are not that much, but I enjoyed the song and the lyrics. It's a nice song to add to your wedding playlist if you're looking for one.
Re: What Are You Listening To right Now? [message #82910 is a reply to message #82708] Sun, 26 June 2016 06:56 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw

It's the only song of theirs I know of where Freddie wasn't on lead vocals. It's a good road song and it really gets the blood pumping.
Previous Topic: Terrorism
Next Topic: Three Words At A Time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:16:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout