Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Games with outstanding soundtrack
Games with outstanding soundtrack [message #82575] Tue, 03 May 2016 09:06 Go to next message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
I used to be an avid gamer and I was really happy when I found games with lovely soundtracks. Now I don't play that much anymore, so I'm looking for recommendations of amazing game soundtracks to add to my library. For example, Ar tonelico series have unique but powerful songs to support the plot.
Re: Games with outstanding soundtrack [message #82603 is a reply to message #82575] Mon, 09 May 2016 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I've never really thought about the soundtracks to games, but there are a few songs that really stick with you. My friend is a huge fan of the soundtrack to 'Red Dead Redemption'. Do most games actually release soundtracks?
Re: Games with outstanding soundtrack [message #82608 is a reply to message #82603] Wed, 11 May 2016 07:18 Go to previous message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
As far as I know, the soundtracks are usually released a while after the game itself is out. Sometimes it's divided in several parts. Depending on the composers and popularity of the game, the songs can become popular too. Take Final Fantasy songs as another example, they have fame on their own.
Previous Topic: The Ugliest Of Them All
Next Topic: Milestone For The Space Station
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:32:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout