Home » Audio » General » Anyone into buying-selling vinyl?
Anyone into buying-selling vinyl? [message #82532] Fri, 29 April 2016 02:29 Go to next message
Bugster is currently offline  Bugster
Chancellor
I just occurred to me that there's money to be made when an artist like Price passes on. Anything recorded by an icon that exists on vinyl has got to be worth a tidy sum
Re: Anyone into buying-selling vinyl? [message #82579 is a reply to message #82532] Wed, 04 May 2016 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
I wish I could say that I still have the Purple Rain vinyl I bought all those years ago, but I don't. I will be refurbishing an old system I have, so I will be in the vinyl market again soon.
Re: Anyone into buying-selling vinyl? [message #82629 is a reply to message #82532] Mon, 16 May 2016 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I know that there are a lot of people that go to yard sales asking for old vinyl records. Sometimes it makes me wish that I would have held onto these a little bit longer. Just think of all of the money that could be made.
Re: Anyone into buying-selling vinyl? [message #82660 is a reply to message #82532] Sun, 22 May 2016 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BeccaH
Chancellor
My uncle pretty much lives for collecting vinyl - he has absolutely loads of it. I don't know whether he intends to sell it one day, or plans to leave it to my cousins as an inheritance, but he certainly loves the experience of tracking things down.
Re: Anyone into buying-selling vinyl? [message #82661 is a reply to message #82532] Sun, 22 May 2016 12:24 Go to previous message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
Now that you have mentioned it, this is something I have to consider. I have never been an avid collector of anything but now I have a reason to; you never what is in store.
Previous Topic: Sound Design Degrees
Next Topic: High Frequency Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:41:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout