Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Buying concert DVD
Buying concert DVD [message #82497] Mon, 25 April 2016 10:45 Go to next message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
Have you ever enjoyed a concert so much that you decided to buy its documentary DVD? I really love this one rock band and I want to buy their concert DVD. It's quite expensive so I'm still thinking about it. What do they usually contain? Is it worth the cost?
Re: Buying concert DVD [message #82531 is a reply to message #82497] Thu, 28 April 2016 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I've only done this once and it was way back when I was in high school. I had this one favorite band and they put out one of their concerts on VHS. I watched that thing all the time. Of course, I don't know if I would spend the money now on something like this.
Re: Buying concert DVD [message #82546 is a reply to message #82497] Mon, 02 May 2016 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
As far as I know, concert DVDs have high-quality video records with various extra contents. You may get to see interviews with the artists, behind-the-scene cuts, and goodies related to the artist. If you like to collect such items as a fan, I'd say it's worth the cost. If not, you can try to search for the videos on YouTube.
Re: Buying concert DVD [message #82772 is a reply to message #82546] Thu, 02 June 2016 05:26 Go to previous message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
minora wrote on Mon, 02 May 2016 19:36
As far as I know, concert DVDs have high-quality video records with various extra contents. You may get to see interviews with the artists, behind-the-scene cuts, and goodies related to the artist. If you like to collect such items as a fan, I'd say it's worth the cost. If not, you can try to search for the videos on YouTube.

Yeah, actually I'm also interested to buy the DVD because I'm looking forward to those extra contents. I'd love to see the interviews, behind the stage events, preparations, and so on because usually they are funny and show more insight about the artists. Not to mention the high quality of the videos, of course.
Previous Topic: Alice Through the Looking Glass
Next Topic: Soundtrack Suggestions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:37:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout