Home » xyzzy » Tower » Cellphone carrier
Cellphone carrier [message #82421] Wed, 20 April 2016 12:26 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I'm tired of paying way too much money for my cellphone. What carrier are you all using and is it reasonably priced? I'm thinking of switching to one of those $45/month plans from Walmart.
Re: Cellphone carrier [message #82439 is a reply to message #82421] Fri, 22 April 2016 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
That's what I use. I have Straight Talk and so far it is the best one that I have ever had. If you are thinking of switching I would pick this one. You might even be able to use the current phone that you own, instead of purchasing a new one.
Re: Cellphone carrier [message #82458 is a reply to message #82421] Sat, 23 April 2016 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
When my contract is up with Verizon I'm going to be looking into new carriers because of the price issue too. The one I pick has to have really good signal strength though.
Re: Cellphone carrier [message #82644 is a reply to message #82421] Thu, 19 May 2016 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I use Net 10 with my mom because it ends up costing around $38 a month. The more lines you add, the cheaper it gets. I used to have a contract with Verizon, which is nice if you are constantly upgrading your phone and don't want to pay for it, but I would rather just buy my own phone and use the one that I want for that price.
Re: Cellphone carrier [message #82649 is a reply to message #82421] Thu, 19 May 2016 14:39 Go to previous message
Airforce 3 is currently offline  Airforce 3
Viscount
I'm starting to look at Verizon as a carrier that is geared towards business use. If you need constant upgrades to stay relevant in your profession, you might want to consider them. But for just run-of-the-mill service I'm sure Straight Talk is good.
Previous Topic: Favorite Old Time Musicals
Next Topic: Learning an instrument
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:36:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout