Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley [message #82387] Thu, 14 April 2016 04:48 Go to next message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
Is anyone into this game here? A friend recommended this game to me and I've enjoyed it so far! It is a role-playing game similar to the popular Harvest Moon series. It receives so much love at Steam so quickly after the release. People mostly love the additional features they can't find while playing Harvest Moon. The game appears simple, but it's actually rich and fun.

Here is short video of the gameplay for those who are curious > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-tTSlpWH_M
Re: Stardew Valley [message #82442 is a reply to message #82387] Sat, 23 April 2016 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I bet my son would love this game. He is really into farming simulators and Minecraft and this is what it reminds me of. Do you know if it can be put on a tablet?
Re: Stardew Valley [message #82472 is a reply to message #82387] Sun, 24 April 2016 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I don't even know what Harvest Moon is......wait.....wasn't that a Neil Young album?

Are the sound effects good? I hear that with some games, the sound effects distract fro the gaming experience.
Re: Stardew Valley [message #83639 is a reply to message #82387] Mon, 03 October 2016 09:23 Go to previous message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
The official game is on Steam, though I suppose there's always illegal ways to get it installed on other platforms. I actually enjoy the music. Like Harvest Moon, they are simple but fun and representative of the seasons. They enhance the gaming experience.
Previous Topic: Greeting strangers
Next Topic: Are you a fan?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:35:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout