Home » Audio » Movies & Music » AC/DC
AC/DC [message #82379] Tue, 12 April 2016 15:19 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
We bought tickets to the AC/DC concert and it was postponed. I'm not sure that I like that Axel Rose is going to be taking the lead with singing for them now. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Guns and Roses fan but I'm not sure he will fit with AC/DC. I'm debating getting my money back for this one. What are your thoughts on this?
Re: AC/DC [message #82390 is a reply to message #82379] Sat, 16 April 2016 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I saw this and I couldn't believe that he is going to be the lead singer now. I don't think his singing voice will fit very well with the band, but I guess you won't know till you hear it. I think you should keep your tickets and check it out.
Re: AC/DC [message #82404 is a reply to message #82379] Mon, 18 April 2016 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
The only problem with keeping the tickets is that they were not cheap. Do I really want to spend $300 for two tickets to see a band that might sound horrible? I'm still on the fence with this one. I'm waiting until they announce when they are rescheduling it.
Re: AC/DC [message #82453 is a reply to message #82379] Sat, 23 April 2016 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
This is just my personal opinion, but I would get rid of the tickets somehow. At this stage, Axel Rose and Steven Tyler would sound good singing together because they both sound like old grandmothers when they sing.

I have always really liked AC/DC and kind of liked G and R, but no........just no.
Re: AC/DC [message #82456 is a reply to message #82379] Sat, 23 April 2016 21:32 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I see a clash of the ego's in the not too distant future. Axel may be getting paid bug money to do this, but his ego may end up ticking off Angus.
Previous Topic: Cable/Satellite Subscriptions
Next Topic: Prince!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:35:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout