Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Summer concerts
Summer concerts [message #82375] Mon, 11 April 2016 17:47 Go to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
Is anyone else planning on hitting up a few concerts of the summer? I know I am! I somehow managed to win (and I never win anything!) 2 tickets to 2 different country music concerts this summer. Then just a day or two ago, a good friend of mine said they had an extra ticket for a concert this summer & wanted to know if I wanted to join. So far, I'll be going to 3 concerts...and haven't paid anything for the tickets! Surprised
Re: Summer concerts [message #82382 is a reply to message #82375] Wed, 13 April 2016 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
Those are the best times to go to concerts. I've never been that lucky and with the price of the tickets for most concerts I hardly ever get to go.
Re: Summer concerts [message #82400 is a reply to message #82382] Sun, 17 April 2016 17:51 Go to previous message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
Lizah wrote on Wed, 13 April 2016 10:45
Those are the best times to go to concerts. I've never been that lucky and with the price of the tickets for most concerts I hardly ever get to go.

I hear you! Ticket prices are getting to be insane. I just did my last final splurge on concert tickets for the year, I think. Had to add in a Carrie Underwood concert in October. She's amazing!
Previous Topic: Your Very First
Next Topic: Cable/Satellite Subscriptions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:04:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout