Home » Audio » General » Outdoor listening
Outdoor listening [message #82293] Tue, 22 March 2016 08:04 Go to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
Now that spring is finally here I've been thinking about installing some type of audio equipment outdoors in my yard. What is the best option for doing something like this? I don't want anything that will be too loud since I have neighbors.
Re: Outdoor listening [message #82298 is a reply to message #82293] Tue, 22 March 2016 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
http://www.outdoorspeakerdepot.com/rockspeaker.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ECI%20-%20Rock%20Speakers&utm_term=rock%20speakers&utm_content=Rock%20Speakers

They are not wireless but people hook these up all the time. Just make sure your receiver or other stereo components are protected form the elements.
Re: Outdoor listening [message #82351 is a reply to message #82293] Wed, 06 April 2016 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I really like the look of these, Kingfish. They would make a nice addition to my yard and it's great that you can't really tell that they are speakers. It would be nice if they had a wireless option, though.
Re: Outdoor listening [message #82419 is a reply to message #82293] Wed, 20 April 2016 12:23 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
That is great. I could use these too but I would want wireless too. I'm looking for something for my back yard - it's about 500 feet away from any electrical outlet. I'm going to look for something like this that is wireless.
Previous Topic: Moderate levels of listening and distortion
Next Topic: Music streaming applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:20:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout