Home » xyzzy » Tower » City Or Country?
City Or Country? [message #82251] Fri, 18 March 2016 15:27 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
If you had your choice, where would you live? The city? As in a metropolis over 1 million people, or the country? Someplace so backwoods that you see the squirrels more than your neighbors.
Re: City Or Country? [message #82287 is a reply to message #82251] Tue, 22 March 2016 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
I like squirrels......they're cute and they know how to stock up for the winter. People though? You can't count on them to do the right thing and they're too removed form the workings of nature.

I think I'll take the squirrels.
Re: City Or Country? [message #82361 is a reply to message #82251] Fri, 08 April 2016 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I would much rather live in the country than the city. I currently live in a smaller town but I still have neighbors. They are very nosy, so I think I would rather live where there are only animals to bother me.
Re: City Or Country? [message #82369 is a reply to message #82361] Sat, 09 April 2016 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I live in a small town and the neighbors are pretty nice. Still I would go for the country if the opportunity came up.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: City Or Country? [message #82444 is a reply to message #82251] Sat, 23 April 2016 10:19 Go to previous message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
I have spent years living in big cities with advanced technology so honestly, I can't really imagine living in simplicity. Maybe I will consider it when I get older, but current work and daily activities demand so much that I can't imagine living in countryside.
Previous Topic: Prince is dead
Next Topic: Merle Haggard Dies on His 79th Birthday
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:29:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout