Home » Audio » General » Need help on new earphones (In the ear or around the ear style)
Need help on new earphones [message #82239] Fri, 18 March 2016 11:31 Go to next message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
I had a pair of skull candy earphones that stopped working a couple weeks ago, and I want to get a new set. I usually get the kind with the rubber tip you stick in your ear, but I have seen people jogging with one that goes around the ear. I like to go on bicycle rides, and often my earbuds pop out, so I have been considering this around-ther-ear type.
Are they comfortable? They look like they would stay on well, but comfort is a big thing for me.
Please drop a post below on which you think is more comfortable.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Re: Need help on new earphones [message #82240 is a reply to message #82239] Fri, 18 March 2016 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JuneBug is currently offline  JuneBug
Chancellor
My boyfriend bought a pair about a year ago. They stay on well and he thinks they are comfortable. He likes to sail, so he moves around quite a bit, and they stay on most of the time.
Re: Need help on new earphones [message #82270 is a reply to message #82239] Mon, 21 March 2016 11:53 Go to previous message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
I would love to sail! It must be fun to have a sailor as a partner.
I am not sure I would want to wear ear phones on a sailboat though! The waves swishing by, and seagulls crying must be a nice sound to listen to itself.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Previous Topic: Dirt in jack?
Next Topic: Favorite instrument
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:12:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers