Home » Audio » General » The Color Question
The Color Question [message #82152] Mon, 07 March 2016 13:05 Go to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
Colors and music represent and reflect moods respectively. That being the case, how much does the color(s) of a music studio effect the creativity of the musicians?
Re: The Color Question [message #82215 is a reply to message #82152] Mon, 14 March 2016 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
Interesting thought. I've never really thought about this one. I bet it has a lot to do with how a musician performs or what they write about. I think purple is the color of imagination, but I don't know many people that want purple rooms.
Re: The Color Question [message #82254 is a reply to message #82215] Sat, 19 March 2016 14:54 Go to previous message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
Lizah wrote on Mon, 14 March 2016 12:58
Interesting thought. I've never really thought about this one. I bet it has a lot to do with how a musician performs or what they write about. I think purple is the color of imagination, but I don't know many people that want purple rooms.

Since being creative is part of what I do for a paycheck, I don't think it would be a bad idea. There are nice shades that are not too "in your face" dark or garish.
Previous Topic: A listening chair
Next Topic: Audiophile words
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:42:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout