Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad [message #82041] Tue, 16 February 2016 13:13 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Why I am just now watching this show?! It's great! I'm streaming it on Netflix and it's become my new binge-marathon show, LOL. I just can't believe Malcolm-in-the-Middle's dad is such a bad guy in this one!
Re: Breaking Bad [message #82044 is a reply to message #82041] Wed, 17 February 2016 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I love the premise. A science teacher sells meth to pay for his cancer treatments. Very believable and it makes you wonder how often things lie this really happen.
Re: Breaking Bad [message #82048 is a reply to message #82044] Wed, 17 February 2016 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I personally can't stand it. How 'bout a competing series, where a guy who's life has been wrecked by addicts decides to find this guy and torture him. That would be a sick show too, but I think I'd enjoy it more.

Think I'm coppin' a 'tude?

Well, yeah. That's 'cause I've buried a lot of friends due to alcohol and drug addiction.

Re: Breaking Bad [message #82071 is a reply to message #82048] Sun, 21 February 2016 08:56 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Wayne Parham wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 10:02

I personally can't stand it. How 'bout a competing series, where a guy who's life has been wrecked by addicts decides to find this guy and torture him. That would be a sick show too, but I think I'd enjoy it more.

Think I'm coppin' a 'tude?

Well, yeah. That's 'cause I've buried a lot of friends due to alcohol and drug addiction.

Wow. Yeah. I smell 'tude, ha.

My dad died of complications due to years of alcoholism but I can still enjoy the show. I think you just have to be able to separate the two. But I don't know; maybe it's a trigger for some people.
Previous Topic: Lingering cold
Next Topic: Three Students Killed While Changing Tire
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:53:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout