Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What are some good new movies?
What are some good new movies? [message #81972] Sat, 06 February 2016 13:10 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I peruse the Redbox that's within walking distance of our house but I'm not familiar with any of the titles in stock. I guess I don't know which new movies are good anymore because I never watch commercials, thus no previews. What are some good new movies you guys could recommend?
Re: What are some good new movies? [message #82000 is a reply to message #81972] Wed, 10 February 2016 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I really like horror and action movies so for me I would recommend The Visit or Hitman Agent 47. Those both are really good movies. What movie genre are you interested in?
Re: What are some good new movies? [message #82037 is a reply to message #81972] Tue, 16 February 2016 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I've heard that Martian (or The Martian, can't remember) is good. It stars Matt Damon as an astronaut who becomes stranded while terraforming Mars. I've also heard mixed reviews about the newest Star Wars episode.
Re: What are some good new movies? [message #82319 is a reply to message #81972] Wed, 30 March 2016 09:52 Go to previous message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I love comedies and a movie that I have been looking forward to is called 'The Night Before'. I'm a huge fan of Seth Rogan so pretty much anything he plays in I'll watch. I guess it didn't get very good ratings though.
Previous Topic: Best Small Flatscreen
Next Topic: A capella groups
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:53:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout