Home » xyzzy » Tower » Farewell To David Bowie
Farewell To David Bowie [message #81906] Mon, 11 January 2016 19:28 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Music icon David Bowie has died at the age of 69. His music has spanned the past four decades. Are there any David Bowie fans here?
Re: Farewell To David Bowie [message #81917 is a reply to message #81906] Mon, 25 January 2016 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I became a fan after "Lets Dance". I was never into those androgynous/Space Oddity phases he went though. After that album I started digging around and did find some songs that were pretty good. I just had to get past his appearance.

All in all, he handled his career like a boss. He was a heck a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_cHvtPB2dY
Re: Farewell To David Bowie [message #81938 is a reply to message #81917] Wed, 03 February 2016 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
He made good music, but I always viewed him as an artist first and musician second. He just came across to me as loving art in general more than music.
Re: Farewell To David Bowie [message #81943 is a reply to message #81906] Wed, 03 February 2016 13:12 Go to previous message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I was a fan of David Bowie and he will be missed. He was one of the most innovated musicians of his time. The entertainment world definitely lost a good one with his passing.
Previous Topic: Bill Cosby formally charged
Next Topic: Saturday Morning Shows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:26:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout