Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Coldplay at the Super Bowl
Coldplay at the Super Bowl [message #81877] Mon, 04 January 2016 12:45 Go to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I heard on the radio the other day that Coldplay is going to be singing in the half-time show during the Super Bowl. I don't know if they are a good fit since they aren't really as upbeat as other artist that they have chosen previously. Does anyone else think that Coldplay isn't the best choice for this event?
Re: Coldplay at the Super Bowl [message #81937 is a reply to message #81877] Wed, 03 February 2016 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I'm going to have to You Tube them before I can say. I've heard of them, but I've never heard them. My favorite choice would be The Rolling Stones, but I don't think those boys would be willing to pay to play.
Re: Coldplay at the Super Bowl [message #82009 is a reply to message #81877] Wed, 10 February 2016 21:52 Go to previous message
MusicWife
Esquire
Did you see it? I actually love Coldplay, and thought they did a great job. Their music choices were peppy, and they looked like they were having a blast. Bruno Mars, was fantastic, but I don't think he could be bad if he tried. Honestly, I could have done without Beyonce. I didn't think she was that fantastic. You couldn't even hear her.
Previous Topic: Glenn Frey
Next Topic: Star Wars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:58:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout