Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Going out of state to see a concert (Would you do it?)
Going out of state to see a concert [message #81864] Thu, 31 December 2015 20:29 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
One of my favorite bands is touring in the U.S. next year, but not anywhere in my state. Sad Now I'm thinking of *maybe* traveling out of state to see them. It would make for one really expensive concert, though, so I don't know. Would you do it?
Re: Going out of state to see a concert [message #81957 is a reply to message #81864] Fri, 05 February 2016 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I have done it. It does make it more expensive, but worth it if it is someone you have always really wanted to see. The last time I did this I took my pop-up camper with me and stayed at a campsite. It made it a little cheaper.
Re: Going out of state to see a concert [message #81970 is a reply to message #81957] Sat, 06 February 2016 13:06 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Finn wrote on Fri, 05 February 2016 10:55
I have done it. It does make it more expensive, but worth it if it is someone you have always really wanted to see. The last time I did this I took my pop-up camper with me and stayed at a campsite. It made it a little cheaper.

That's a good idea, Finn! Thanks for sharing that. We could do this, too. Between the campsite being cheaper than a hotel room and the fact that we'd have access to a kitchen the whole time, we'd probably save a lot of money.
Previous Topic: Qello
Next Topic: Glenn Frey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:21:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout