Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Transparent (TV show on Amazon)
Transparent [message #81803] Tue, 22 December 2015 13:35 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Transparent is an Amazon-exclusive TV show. There are currently two seasons available for streaming. I started watching it a few nights ago and now I'm hooked. It's about a 60-something grandfather who has finally worked up the courage to come out as trans-gender to his family and how they all come to terms with it afterwards.
Re: Transparent [message #81805 is a reply to message #81803] Tue, 22 December 2015 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I know the show you're talking about. It took me forever to catch the play on words in the title! (Transparent = trans parent) It's a good show.
Re: Transparent [message #81823 is a reply to message #81803] Thu, 24 December 2015 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Are you into season two yet? I just finished season one the night before last and started season two last night. I fell asleep during the first episode, though, so I'll have to go back and watch it again today/tonight.
Re: Transparent [message #81825 is a reply to message #81803] Thu, 24 December 2015 12:56 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Yeah I've watched the first two or three episodes of season two. So far I don't like season two as much as season one. I'm not really understanding some of the decisions Maura's kids are making.
Previous Topic: Repeat sex offender
Next Topic: Escaping the cold
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:25:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout