Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Spotify
Spotify [message #81761] Fri, 18 December 2015 13:28 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I've just started listening to music through Spotify. I was reluctant to use it for a long time because I've used Pandora in the past and wasn't that impressed. I like Spotify a lot better, though. You can search for artists and it will play music by that artist, whereas Pandora will just create a station with other artists "like" the one you searched for.
Re: Spotify [message #81762 is a reply to message #81761] Fri, 18 December 2015 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That is cool. I'll have to check it out.

What's the sound quality like?

Re: Spotify [message #81802 is a reply to message #81761] Tue, 22 December 2015 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
I'm digging the sound quality, man. I don't feel like there's any loss of quality from streaming. It never lags either, like from buffering or anything like that. My only complaint is that the free version comes with ads and the ads play louder than the music does. It doesn't bother me enough to pay ten a month for the ad-free premium membership, though.
Re: Spotify [message #81809 is a reply to message #81802] Tue, 22 December 2015 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the heads-up!

Re: Spotify [message #81822 is a reply to message #81761] Thu, 24 December 2015 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
No problem. I don't know if you are into video games/consoles, but Xbox One and PS4 both have Spotify apps; that's how we listen in some of the rooms of the house that don't have component stereos.
Re: Spotify [message #81854 is a reply to message #81761] Wed, 30 December 2015 10:02 Go to previous message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I love using Spotify. I found this app about five months ago and I really like how it allows you to download full albums and listen to your favorite bands that way. I still do listen to Pandora when I want more of a radio feel, but when I am in the mood to listen to my favorite band, Spotify is the way to go!
Previous Topic: Craig Strickland
Next Topic: Fifty Shades
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:20:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout