Home » Audio » General » Add jingle to in-store music
Add jingle to in-store music [message #81660] Mon, 09 November 2015 21:19 Go to next message
mlevans is currently offline  mlevans
Esquire
Trying to figure out how to configure my audio system to play company jingle every 3 minutes or so then return to music. I use standard Bogen 70V system with several inputs and mute capability.
Every 360 seconds or so I want to mute the music and play the jingle.
Jingle is in continuous loop but how do I mute the audio just at the start the jingle? How do I coordinate things so the jingle plays from the beginning each time?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Add jingle to in-store music [message #81662 is a reply to message #81660] Tue, 10 November 2015 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Bogen has several systems available, and the instructions for doing what you need to do are specific to the system. So contact Bogen for support. They should be able to help you.

Re: Add jingle to in-store music [message #81696 is a reply to message #81660] Tue, 01 December 2015 06:58 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Can't you just put the jingle on a timer? Leaving 3 seconds or so between the end of music and the start of the jingle? This is standard technology that I'm sure Bogen can accommodate.
Previous Topic: Class D amplification
Next Topic: Turntable Prices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:42:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout