Home » xyzzy » Tower » Endless Rain
Endless Rain [message #81467] Mon, 20 July 2015 17:33 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Just beefing....I live in a nearly desert area. We usually get little rain. About 5-7 inches per year is typical. We have had 5 inches in a single month now. This is in a month that usually only gets 1-1.5 inches. Inconvenient for sure but the blasted weeds are going nuts. Not only are they tall, but many have stickers on them. Roots go halfway through the earth. A real pain to remove. I could hardly get to my storage shed earlier this week. I'll gladly donate some of the rain to California. Although it seems that they got some yesterday. It washed out two sections of interstate 10. That must have been special as it is the main east west route between LA and Phoenix. 'enuf griping. On to listing to music now.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Endless Rain [message #82164 is a reply to message #81467] Wed, 09 March 2016 14:33 Go to previous message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
This is happening again this year. In fact, I saw on the news that this is going to be one of the best super blooms in Death Valley from all of the rain. So I guess there is an upside to all of the rain after all.
Previous Topic: On The Same Wavelength
Next Topic: Zika Virus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:20:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout