Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Selling to Australia ? (Two Pi Tower sold Overseas ?)
Selling to Australia ? [message #81197] Wed, 11 March 2015 19:58 Go to next message
tophet1 is currently offline  tophet1
Esquire
I can't get a visible email on the Pi web site to 'pop up'so I'll ask here.

Does Pi sell the two Pi Tower kit to Australia ? I'm interested in buying a pair. Any help appreciated.

John
Re: Selling to Australia ? [message #81199 is a reply to message #81197] Wed, 11 March 2015 22:16 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yes, we sell worldwide. For the larger loudspeakers, sometimes people prefer to buy the crossovers and waveguides from us and source drivers locally. Either way, you can check shipping costs using the π Speakers shopping cart.

The best way to get shipping quotes is to put an item in the shopping cart and begin the checkout process. It will ask you for your address and use that to calculate shipping by several methods and shippers. It doesn't ask for payment information until after it has calculated shipping costs, so this is a good way to check prices.

We also have a freight forwarder available. When you enter a non-USA address, the Bongo freight forwarder banner appears, allowing you to create an account. When you get to the checkout phase, click the Bongo banner, and create an account. They will provide a USA address, which you will then use in the Pi Speakers cart, by clicking "change address" and entering the Bongo-supplied address. This will then start a freight price recalculation in the shipping cart, and your prices will be much lower.

Previous Topic: 3 pi subwoofer
Next Topic: Four Pi Frequency Response
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:30:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout