Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Now what? Sunday blues
Now what? Sunday blues [message #81092] Sun, 08 February 2015 16:08 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I love football. My kids love football. We love football food and parties. I feel so "lost" now because the season is over. We really bonded over football. We went sledding today.
Re: Now what? Sunday blues [message #81098 is a reply to message #81092] Tue, 10 February 2015 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I hear you. I miss it too. I love football. We went to three games this season. I cannot wait for next season. I wish I could become a season ticket holder.

Let's chat!
Re: Now what? Sunday blues [message #81103 is a reply to message #81092] Wed, 11 February 2015 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
You and me both. I would love to go to every Steelers home game. I hope to someday be a season ticket holder. I cannot wait to go watch Jerome in Canton.
Re: Now what? Sunday blues [message #82241 is a reply to message #81092] Fri, 18 March 2016 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I love football too and now that it is over, I'm finding it difficult to find things to do on Sundays. At least the nice weather will be here soon so maybe some of my buddies and me can get together and play a game or two Sunday mornings.
Re: Now what? Sunday blues [message #82308 is a reply to message #81092] Tue, 22 March 2016 23:57 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
There is yard work, tinkering with old stereo's and the NFL Network. And let's not forget about the Sunday paper that easy chairs were made for.

Sunday's are good.
Previous Topic: Tablet suggestions
Next Topic: Song Of Sheriff Joe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:15:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers