Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » NFL disappointment
NFL disappointment [message #81055] Mon, 02 February 2015 14:43 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I have to say that I am truly disappointed in the NFL this season. There sure have been a lot of problems.

The whole football issue with the Patriots was enough to really drive me crazy. The bad or missed calls all throughout the playoff games added to it of course. I never really listened to people before when they spouted off about the NFL being fixed. Honestly I don't know anymore.

I'm a Steelers fan and I know that we won 6 Super Bowl titles - fair and square with no one on the team cheating. I can't say the same for the Patriots and the rings they have won.

Anyone else having bad feelings about the NFL after this season?
Re: NFL disappointment [message #81058 is a reply to message #81055] Mon, 02 February 2015 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I cannot wait to see what happens with the whole deflated balls mess and the Patriots. I hope that the coach is suspended and Brady too. They both knew they were cheating. I don't care what anyone says.

I think missed and bad calls happen every year. Yes, I get sick of them but it's nothing new. I don't think the NFL is fixed.

Let's chat!
Re: NFL disappointment [message #81059 is a reply to message #81055] Mon, 02 February 2015 20:55 Go to previous message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
Good to see another Steelers fan here!
I was a little sad with the outcome of this Super Bowl. I was cheering hardcore for the Seahawks, and thought they had a good chance. Then they decided to throw a pass from 2 yards away from the endzone?!? WHAT?!? Just run the ball with Lynch, and they would have scored & probably win the game. Drove me crazy!!
Previous Topic: Holiday Inn fiasco
Next Topic: Ridiculously cold weather
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:07:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout