Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Unbreakable - must see
Unbreakable - must see [message #81049] Fri, 30 January 2015 19:31 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I will start this off by saying that I almost always read the books before I watch the movies. I didn't this time.

I went and watched this last weekend. I have to say that I was so mad several times during the movie.

Have you seen it? Have you read the book?
Re: Unbreakable - must see [message #81057 is a reply to message #81049] Mon, 02 February 2015 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Are you talking about Unbroken? I did see this. I was angry throughout the movie too. I did not read the book and I don't want to read it now. I am glad that he was able to go back to Japan and meet with some of his captors before he passed away. I wish the movie would have shown a bit more of his life once the war was over and he returned back to the US.

Let's chat!
Re: Unbreakable - must see [message #81063 is a reply to message #81049] Wed, 04 February 2015 21:50 Go to previous message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I have seen Unbroken. It was really something else. I sort of went into the theater blind, only knowing bits & pieces of what I might see. I was a little shocked, and found the movie to be a bit long in parts. Seriously, how many times can you see the poor man be beat before it just becomes too much to watch?

I agree with Rockstar as well. I wish more of his life after coming back to the United States was shown. I actually really enjoyed the ending, and found it charming.
Previous Topic: Got a $25 iTunes card for Christmas
Next Topic: Jennifer Lawrence
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:43:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout