Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Repeat sex offender
Repeat sex offender [message #81011] Sat, 10 January 2015 04:05 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I read a story on Facebook earlier about a guy out in Chicago that committed a sex crime, registered as a sex offender, took the bus home from the registration and IMMEDIATELY committed another sex crime on the bus. This is why I think sex offenders need stiffer penalties! The little four year old girl he molested was so scared she peed herself on the bus, and all I can ask myself is, why did they let this creep out in the first place?!
Re: Repeat sex offender [message #81012 is a reply to message #81011] Sat, 10 January 2015 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Very sad. I have a solution for sex offenders and it doesn't involve a lot of expense, time, re-education and therapy . The same fix would work well with terrorists and radicals. Stuff like this brings out some of my less socially correct thoughts.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Repeat sex offender [message #81792 is a reply to message #81012] Mon, 21 December 2015 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
gofar99 wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:05
Stuff like this brings out some of my less socially correct thoughts.

You and me both. I think I might know the solution you speak of. If so, we are on the *exact* same page.

Locking them up certainly isn't helping.
Re: Repeat sex offender [message #81796 is a reply to message #81792] Mon, 21 December 2015 20:52 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
iLoveiPod wrote on Mon, 21 December 2015 17:05

Locking them up certainly isn't helping.

Agreed there. Prison is supposed to be a time of rehabilitation but I don't think sex offenders can really be "rehabilitated." I think there is something wrong in their brain to possess them of the perversions needed to find kids, animals, or forcible sex arousing.
Previous Topic: Car accident
Next Topic: Transparent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:34:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout