Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » delivery and dispatch ( wondering are items ex stock)
delivery and dispatch [message #81002] Thu, 08 January 2015 12:12 Go to next message
willsandbills is currently offline  willsandbills
Esquire
Hello, could I ask how long it would take to ship some pi4 items pls, qty 3 waveguides and qty 3 crossovers with upgraded inductor, I have these in my cart , but as someone is bringing them to me I need to know if they are ex stock or if there is a wait.
Also if it makes it quicker I could order standard crossovers.

willie

ps A Happy and good listening New Year to all.

willie
Re: delivery and dispatch [message #81004 is a reply to message #81002] Thu, 08 January 2015 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

We assemble all crossovers to order. This is due to the fact that there are several options available. So you can expect a two to four week delivery time.

Re: delivery and dispatch [message #81008 is a reply to message #81004] Thu, 08 January 2015 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willsandbills is currently offline  willsandbills
Esquire
thanks , my friend leaves in a week so ill have to think of plan b. would waveguides be an ex stock item?
willie

willie
Re: delivery and dispatch [message #81009 is a reply to message #81008] Thu, 08 January 2015 22:08 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Normally we stock a few dozen waveguides at a time. We have hundreds of unfinished waveguides in stock, and we run finishing operations periodically to retain stock of ready-to-sell waveguides. However, right this moment, we have two finished waveguides in stock. So next week, we'll need to do finishing operations to bring more in.

Previous Topic: Four Pi Crossover Assembly
Next Topic: Rs in Four Pi Crossover
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:27:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout