Home » Audio » Speaker » Computer speakers for laptop
Computer speakers for laptop [message #80856] Thu, 20 November 2014 13:25 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I just bought my wife a laptop for Christmas and I'd like to get her a set of speakers to go with it. I bought a MacBook Pro so I'm guessing I'll need to buy Mac-brand speakers, right? What would you guys recommend?
Re: Computer speakers for laptop [message #80859 is a reply to message #80856] Thu, 20 November 2014 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audiophile88 is currently offline  audiophile88
Baron
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't think Apple is as proprietary as it used to be. I don't think you have to have all Apple brand peripherals anymore. If you don't, I would go with Logitech speakers.
Re: Computer speakers for laptop [message #80865 is a reply to message #80856] Mon, 24 November 2014 12:36 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
CNET actually has an article that reviews the best portable laptop speakers, so I would search their site for it and then go from there. I don't think you have to buy Apple brand accessories for an Apple brand computer anymore.
Previous Topic: Sound bars
Next Topic: Electrostatic or Electrodynamic?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:06:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio