Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Patrick Swayze sang?!
Patrick Swayze sang?! [message #80756] Fri, 24 October 2014 16:49 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I knew all about Patrick Swayze being a martial artist in addition to being an actor, but I had no idea until just recently that he was also a singer. Did anyone else here know that he is the one who sings "She's Like The Wind" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack?
Re: Patrick Swayze sang?! [message #80818 is a reply to message #80756] Tue, 11 November 2014 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I knew that, but not until years after the movie was made. My sister actually came home with the CD soundtrack one day and I was looking at the back of it and saw that. I was pretty shocked, too. Now that I know, I can hear it, but before, I had no idea.
Re: Patrick Swayze sang?! [message #80820 is a reply to message #80756] Wed, 12 November 2014 12:11 Go to previous message
audiophile88 is currently offline  audiophile88
Baron
Patrick Swayze was awesome! He was such a talented actor. I don't know of any other songs he sang, though. Did he ever release more than just that one song?
Previous Topic: Need music for a long commute
Next Topic: Tommy Lee Jones movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:38:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout