Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » 3 dead babies found in closets
3 dead babies found in closets [message #80743] Wed, 22 October 2014 19:21 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
This has to be one of the worst stories I've heard in a long time. Apparently a mentally ill woman gave birth to at least three children that she then hid. No one knows for sure yet if the babies were born alive or not, but their bodies were found in two different closets in her home.
Re: 3 dead babies found in closets [message #80744 is a reply to message #80743] Wed, 22 October 2014 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
It may sound cruel to say this, but I hope they do find her insane or otherwise mentally incompetent. If she's found fit for trial, I would seek the death penalty in a situation like this. This is so outrageous it's almost unbelievable.
Re: 3 dead babies found in closets [message #80748 is a reply to message #80743] Fri, 24 October 2014 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audiophile88 is currently offline  audiophile88
Baron
I read a similar story where multiple dead babies were found in a dumpster somewhere. I just don't understand what happens to these women that they decide this is the right choice to make. How can you do that to a child?
Re: 3 dead babies found in closets [message #80788 is a reply to message #80748] Wed, 05 November 2014 09:16 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
audiophile88 wrote on Fri, 24 October 2014 02:37
How can you do that to a child?

My only guesses are that (A.) it is post-partum depression, or (B.) it is a teenager who somehow managed to hide it and is now scared to come home with the child.
Previous Topic: Serial killer in Indiana
Next Topic: Holiday Inn fiasco
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:41:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout