Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What was the last movie you watched?
What was the last movie you watched? [message #80518] Wed, 17 September 2014 18:01 Go to next message
Lizard is currently offline  Lizard
Chancellor
Well, what was it? Smile

Do you think you would watch it again? The last movie I watched was Lucy. I thought it was odd and a bit boring. I probably wouldn't watch it again.
Re: What was the last movie you watched? [message #80555 is a reply to message #80518] Tue, 23 September 2014 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The last movie I watched was The Lego Movie and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it.
Re: What was the last movie you watched? [message #81873 is a reply to message #80518] Sat, 02 January 2016 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
The last movie I watched was 'Vacation' on Christmas day. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, but it did have some really funny moments. I don't think that I would end up watching it again, however.
Re: What was the last movie you watched? [message #82011 is a reply to message #80518] Wed, 10 February 2016 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicWife
Esquire
We recently watched Martian OnDemand. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It was better than I expected. Matt Damon did a great job, considering he was pretty much alone during much of the movie. I'd watch it again.
Re: What was the last movie you watched? [message #82021 is a reply to message #80518] Fri, 12 February 2016 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I think the last new movie I watched was Transylvania 2. Being a fan of kid-friendly animations (I have a toddler), I thought it was really cute. It was a good follow-up to the original.
Re: What was the last movie you watched? [message #82036 is a reply to message #80518] Tue, 16 February 2016 11:55 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Well.. the last movie I watched was actually an older movie streaming on Netflix. I'm not sure of the last new-ish movie I watched. I guess it was that one with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney... Gravity?
Previous Topic: Star Wars
Next Topic: Good music for studying
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:11:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout