Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Cathy Truett died :(
Cathy Truett died :( [message #80435] Mon, 08 September 2014 21:41 Go to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I was saddened to hear that Cathy Truett died today. He was in his nineties, so he lived a full life, but it's still sad when someone so iconic dies. I really love the Chick-fil-A restaurants, especially from the perspective of the employees. It's the only restaurant I know of that closes on Sunday so employees have at least one guaranteed day off every week.
Re: Cathy Truett died :( [message #80493 is a reply to message #80435] Mon, 15 September 2014 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I was saddened to hear about Cathy Truett's death, too. Of all the chicken restaurants we have here in town, Chick-Fil-A is definitely the best -- not just in terms of the food quality but also in terms of customer service. It seems like they really value hiring people who will take care of the customer.
Re: Cathy Truett died :( [message #80496 is a reply to message #80435] Tue, 16 September 2014 09:21 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm no Cathy Truett fan, but death is never pleasant and many people will miss him. It will be interesting to see what, if any, changes occur to the Chick-Fil-A brand now that he is gone.
Previous Topic: Crying Babies
Next Topic: Joan Rivers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:02:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout