Home » xyzzy » Tower » Beach Day!
Beach Day! [message #80356] Mon, 01 September 2014 14:30 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Today being Labor Day, we went with the cliche and spent the afternoon on the beach. It was awesome, especially since my kids were in a good mood and so it was more relaxing than it often is. What did you do today?
Re: Beach Day! [message #80369 is a reply to message #80356] Tue, 02 September 2014 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
We enjoyed some much needed down time yesterday. We both had the day off and for the most part, we just lounged around and watched TV. It was nice having a day of "nothing" for a change. Wink
Re: Beach Day! [message #80373 is a reply to message #80356] Wed, 03 September 2014 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Down time is always good! Like many people, I don't get enough of it, especially since my daughter started school. Life has been so crazy lately.
Re: Beach Day! [message #80539 is a reply to message #80356] Fri, 19 September 2014 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I can only imagine how hectic things can get in the house with a school-aged child. Shopping for school clothes and supplies, sitting down for nightly homework, working on projects... I'm having flashbacks!!

We didn't do much for Labor Day; I think we just grilled out. We are actually planning a bigger celebration for the end of the month because so many people in the family have birthdays throughout this month. It's gonna be this mass five person birthday bash, ha!
Re: Beach Day! [message #80565 is a reply to message #80356] Thu, 25 September 2014 08:05 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
A birthday bash for five people actually sounds really awesome! I've never been to a multiple birthday party. I bet you all will have a great time.
Previous Topic: Birthday coming up...
Next Topic: Exposed Cables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:51:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout