Home » Audio » Speaker » Always Replacing Earbuds
Always Replacing Earbuds [message #80350] Sun, 31 August 2014 07:45 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I guess I'm hard on my earbuds. Ever since I started working out more regularly, I go through them more often. Usually the wire gets exposed where it attaches to the stereo plug and then I start losing signal in one or both sides. Maybe I need to find more durable ones instead of making do with the junk from Walmart.
Re: Always Replacing Earbuds [message #80381 is a reply to message #80350] Wed, 03 September 2014 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I don't know if I'd start buying more expensive ear buds just yet. I have bought the cheap ones as well as the more expensive ones and it seems like the "life time" is about the same either way.
Re: Always Replacing Earbuds [message #80418 is a reply to message #80350] Sun, 07 September 2014 08:23 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Oh well that's not great news. Don't they make any specifically for athletes that might last longer? It would probably help if I were not so clumsy. I frequently accidentally catch the cord on the machines.
Previous Topic: Sound bar for the television
Next Topic: Klipsch Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:52:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout