Home » Audio » General » Speaker Phone
Speaker Phone [message #80343] Sat, 30 August 2014 14:54 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Speaker phone drives me crazy. I use it because it can be helpful at times, but the sound quality when someone puts me on speaker is poor and I find it distracting. Am I the only one?
Re: Speaker Phone [message #80358 is a reply to message #80343] Mon, 01 September 2014 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yes, the echo is distracting but I can deal with it. Speaker phone is often really useful, especially when I'm talking and need to use my hands to fold clothes or something.
Re: Speaker Phone [message #80380 is a reply to message #80343] Wed, 03 September 2014 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I know what you mean. I try not to use it unless I'm calling a doctor's office and know I'll be on hold for a while trying to get in touch with someone. That way I can be hands free and doing things and still hear when the front office picks up.
Re: Speaker Phone [message #80423 is a reply to message #80343] Sun, 07 September 2014 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizard is currently offline  Lizard
Chancellor
I don't like it either, but I tolerate it when I feel it is necessary or convenient. For example, as someone already mentioned, when I am on hold and not sure how long I am going to be on hold for, I find it convenient to use.
Re: Speaker Phone [message #80556 is a reply to message #80343] Tue, 23 September 2014 08:42 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That's true; I use speaker phone when I'm on hold as well. It's just much easier than holding the phone up to your ear for an endless amount of time.
Previous Topic: Sound card recommendations
Next Topic: Headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:31:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout