Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Walking Dead Cancelled!
The Walking Dead Cancelled! [message #80093] Sat, 14 June 2014 11:12 Go to next message
Harlow is currently offline  Harlow
Chancellor
I know I mentioned this in the other thread, but I really can't believe The Walking Dead is being cancelled if the ratings are still there. I must be oblivious to how the rating system works. Whatever the case, I am devastated. I don't watch too many new shows, but my brother got me into this one and I was hooked instantly. Anyone else a fan?
Re: The Walking Dead Cancelled! [message #80098 is a reply to message #80093] Sun, 15 June 2014 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maille is currently offline  Maille
Chancellor
I read this and they said it was a prank. Someone is trying to start a rumor that the show is being cancelled. I've heard the ratings are good so why would AMC cancel The Walking Dead.
Re: The Walking Dead Cancelled! [message #80100 is a reply to message #80093] Mon, 16 June 2014 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rachel is currently offline  Rachel
Chancellor
Well thank goodness it's not cancelled. We really like watching The Walking Dead. I hate that I have to wait until October to see the new season. I want to know what's going to happen at the cannibal center.
Re: The Walking Dead Cancelled! [message #80303 is a reply to message #80093] Tue, 26 August 2014 20:32 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I saw this on my Facebook feed a while back and I knew it was a prank without even clicking on the link. The Walking Dead's ratings are just way too high for them to cancel, plus they are filming not too far from where I live. Wink
Previous Topic: What is your favorite genre of movies or TV shows?
Next Topic: Lollapalooza
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:26:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout