Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Anyone watching Game of Thrones?
Anyone watching Game of Thrones? [message #80059] Sun, 08 June 2014 18:03 Go to next message
pk20 is currently offline  pk20
Baron
I started watching Game of Thrones out of the blue and now I'm addicted. It's an HBO show and a little violent, with some interesting intrigue. It's about three families fighting for the right to rule the land. The good guys don't always win and unexpected things are always happening.
Re: Anyone watching Game of Thrones? [message #80097 is a reply to message #80059] Sun, 15 June 2014 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rachel is currently offline  Rachel
Chancellor
Yes I'm watching. A friend gave me the first 3 seasons and now I'm watching the fourth on HBO. Tonight is the finale and I'm excited to see what happens to Tyrion and the Wall.
Re: Anyone watching Game of Thrones? [message #80310 is a reply to message #80059] Wed, 27 August 2014 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I enjoy Game of Thrones. We don't have HBO anymore but I always watched the shows within a week of their air dates. I just had to be careful to avoid spoilers until then.
Re: Anyone watching Game of Thrones? [message #80376 is a reply to message #80059] Wed, 03 September 2014 17:32 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan. I read all of the books (that have been published so far) before getting into the HBO series. If you think the show is good, read the books!!
Previous Topic: The Offspring
Next Topic: The Hobbit movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:30:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout