Home » Sponsored » OddWatt Audio » LSAF
LSAF [message #79728] Wed, 19 March 2014 21:08 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, We will be there in force. Myself, Rodney and our "beta" tester and Michigan dealer Dan. We will have the updated (looks the same, but is improved in a number of ways) guitar head amp (bring your instruments and speaker boxes). A session in the meeting room on Saturday is a good possibility as there are several time periods available. Our new prototype replacement for the the original Poddwatt will be there. It is a nice small stereo integrated amplifier that will be rather inexpensive in the final form. I'll have a pair of the new IC phono preamps there to demo. They ought to be ready for Christmas gifts and won't break the bank. We will be doing vinyl, reel to reel and if someone wants, CD and Blue ray. We are sorry that Wayne can't be there, but look forward to seeing everyone who can make it.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: LSAF [message #79881 is a reply to message #79728] Mon, 28 April 2014 16:04 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, We had a last minute change and will not have the guitar amp there. It isn't ready for full public use yet. Everything else from the 1 watt per channel Alpha and new 3.5 watt per channel Beta to the KT120 mono blocks is a go. Vinyl, reel to reel and CD/blue ray is on tap. Our new IC (yes I know we specialize in tubes, but for entry level things occasionally SS is more budget friendly) phono preamps that can do MM, MC and NAB (for tape) will be used as well. We hope to see you all there.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: KT120 Class A Push-Pull U/L Mono-Blocks
Next Topic: Review Of KT120 Amplifier
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:04:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers