Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Spring Cleaning
Spring Cleaning [message #79586] Wed, 26 February 2014 03:26 Go to next message
AudioClueless is currently offline  AudioClueless
Baron
It's that time of year now, when many people start Spring cleaning. I need to have a major clear out and simplify our home.

Where do you start with yours?
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #79602 is a reply to message #79586] Fri, 28 February 2014 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I started last night with our utility/laundry room. We have access to the attic in there, so it seemed like the best place to start. Once we have the utility room cleaned out, we'll be able to access the attic to start storing seasonal stuff.
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #79631 is a reply to message #79586] Fri, 07 March 2014 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I typically start by cleaning out the closets, up under the beds, in the attic, and up under the house. Oh, and the storage buildings. After I've made several trips to the local Goodwill and all of our storage space has been cleaned out, I move on to curtains, blinds, shades, etc., along with bedding, upholstery, and carpet cleaning.
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #79653 is a reply to message #79586] Mon, 10 March 2014 15:21 Go to previous message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
We start with the garage, basement and closets. Then we dust the blinds, ceiling fans and wash the walls. I think we will probably be starting that pretty soon since the weather is warming up a bit. We can start putting the heavy winter clothes away for the year.
Previous Topic: Would you consider a cross-country move?
Next Topic: Packing sucks!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:18:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout