Home » xyzzy » Tower » So tired of bad weather!
So tired of bad weather! [message #79525] Fri, 21 February 2014 02:18 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Here comes another weekend, and here comes another storm! Right now it looks like it'll be over and done with by this evening, but still. I'm just so tired of the rain. It's rained/sleeted/snowed so much this past month that the ground just stays damp.
Re: So tired of bad weather! [message #79533 is a reply to message #79525] Fri, 21 February 2014 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iceage is currently offline  Iceage
Baron
The weather seems to be improving here. The temperature is higher, and there has been no rain yet today. The sun is actually out, and it's beautiful!
Re: So tired of bad weather! [message #79548 is a reply to message #79525] Sat, 22 February 2014 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioClueless is currently offline  AudioClueless
Baron
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the weather lately. I just keep thinking to myself, but it's Winter! This is the kind of weather that we used to expect at this time of year. More severe in some places but still, this is the season for the white and fluffy stuff.
Re: So tired of bad weather! [message #79560 is a reply to message #79525] Sun, 23 February 2014 20:05 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Our weather has been a lot worse here than is normal for winter, so I can understand the complaining around here. We normally have mild/moderate winters and really the only thing worth complaining about is how it gets dark so early. This winter has been different, though. We've seen snow for the first time in years, dealt with ice-related power outages and downed trees, and had enough rain to dampen everybody's moods (no pun intended).
Previous Topic: The Shining, Doctor Sleep
Next Topic: Kindle Through a TV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:05:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout