Home » xyzzy » Tower » What did you get for Valentine's day?
What did you get for Valentine's day? [message #79470] Sun, 16 February 2014 21:33 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
What did you get for Valentine's day this year? Did you get any surprises? I have yet to get my husband anything, but he brought me a couple of homemade chocolate tarts from the restaurant that he works at and a rose that they were giving to diners.

I know what I want to get him, but it is hard to get out and about right now with all of the tree drama.
Re: What did you get for Valentine's day? [message #79472 is a reply to message #79470] Mon, 17 February 2014 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
love2play wrote on Sun, 16 February 2014 21:33
What did you get for Valentine's day this year? Did you get any surprises? I have yet to get my husband anything, but he brought me a couple of homemade chocolate tarts from the restaurant that he works at and a rose that they were giving to diners.

I know what I want to get him, but it is hard to get out and about right now with all of the tree drama.

What do you want to get your husband? My wife originally wanted to buy me a movie -- on of my favorite Indiana Jones ones -- but I talked her out of it and then we pooled our money together and went out to eat. She loves Mexican and it's recently started growing on me as well, so we picked a fairly cheap restaurant and enjoyed some enchiladas.
Re: What did you get for Valentine's day? [message #79483 is a reply to message #79470] Tue, 18 February 2014 15:52 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
We opted not to celebrate Valentine's Day this year. Money has been tight and it's really just a commercial holiday anyways, so we don't worry about it unless we already have the tax money back and it's something we can spare money for.
Previous Topic: How to handle power outages
Next Topic: Books
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:06:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout